Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Crazy is the only word

I have been running like a mad woman. Yesterday, I was out the door at nine and didn't get home until nearly ten. In that time, I: opened the school that I work for/played director, had lunch with a friend and her baby who is Chie's doppleganger, got Chie's hair cut for the first time-- at barbershop, no less, and then went to school for my 2-4 and 5:30-9:30 classes. And then when I got home, I still had an email blast to send out for Melton. Today has been crazy too: we were out the door at 8:45 for my first solo shoot. It was very weird to shoot on my own, particularly in someone else's home. How do you tell someone that their cluttered corner is ruining your photos? I think that I got some good shots, though, and that they'll be pleased. She's super well connected and talks to everyone, too, so maybe she'll be the golden goose that brings in our new business? Now I'm going to scroll through the pics to reassure myself, eat some lunch, study for a while, and then spend the afternoon playing mommy. Chie seems to be doing fairly well with this transition to not having me around all the time but I still would like some concentrated "us" time. And then it's back to campus for another night class this evening.

Whew.

No comments: