Thursday, October 4, 2007

Check, check, check

-- Chie and I got through our morning, even if it was tumultuous. Shopping with a teething toddler is definitely not on my top ten list. I really, really hope that these canines come through soon!

-- I got through two more tests in Behavior Analysis (it's a self-directed course; you read the material and take a quiz)

-- I got through it quickly enough that I had time to come home and edit some photos before pick-up time at Chie's childcare. It's the fastest editing job I've ever done-- 62 photos through Lightroom in 2 days. I have a bit of minor editing to take some spots off under Lizzie's nose and then they're ready for the viewing session tomorrow.

Whew! Off to pick up my crabby baby!

Edit: Oh! Oh! and we're actually having dinner. And it doesn't involve pre-cooked ingredients. We're having cod roasted with white wine, olives, and lemon zest, sauteed kale, and rice. And it's taking me about ten minutes to prepare. How beautiful is that?

No comments: